- Friday Dec 6, 2013 to Saturday Dec 7, 2013December 20137:00pm to 10:00amFriday Dec 6, 2013 to Saturday Dec 7, 2013December 2013Ballet For Young Audiences: The NutcrackerSHOW 7:00pm to 10:00am
Enjoy the dynamic talents of New York’s Ballet for Young Audiences in two iconic shows, Snow White (Thursday) and The Nutcracker (Friday & Saturday). Perfect for the whole family, both shows are narrated sixty minute versions that keep little ones spell bound. $20 Reserved Seating. $14 Gallery
- Sunday Dec 8, 2013December 20137:00pm
- Thursday Dec 12, 2013December 20137:30pmThursday Dec 12, 2013December 2013Romeo & JulietSHOW 7:30pm
Baz Luhrmann sets this 1996 version of the romantic tragedy, "Romeo & Juliet" in the fictional modern-day location of Verona Beach. This film retains the original Shakespearian dialogue, but the Montagues and Capulets are represented by warring business empires where swords are merely a brand of gun and bored youths are easily spurred towards violence. The cast includes John Legizamo with Leonardo Di Caprio and Claire Danes playing the star crossed lovers.
- Thursday Dec 12, 2013 to Sunday Dec 22, 2013December 20138:00pm to 3:00pmThursday Dec 12, 2013 to Sunday Dec 22, 2013December 2013WILLY WONKASHOW 8:00pm to 3:00pm
A famous Candy Man and a poor boy will change each other’s lives in this is high-flying musical adaptation of Roald Dahl’s classic, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. In his quest to find an heir, the enigmatic candy manufacturer Willy Wonka stages a contest. The children who win get to tour the factory, and, unbeknownst to them, one will inherit it. Lessons of loyalty, honesty, humility and the strength of family are swept up in a wonderful score featuring songs from the classic film such as “The Candy Man” and “Pure Imagination.” Willy Wonka is the perfect holiday gift for the entire family.
- Monday Dec 16, 2013 to Wednesday Dec 18, 2013December 20137:30pm
- Monday Dec 23, 2013December 20137:30pm
THALIAN HALL CENTER BOX OFFICE
Monday - Saturday: 2 PM until 6 PM or until curtain on performance nights.
Sunday: When there is a scheduled performance, open two hours prior to curtain.